SysAid CSS Quick Guide: Advanced Setup
Configure SysAid to Send SMS Notifications
Set up text messages (SMS) under Preference Integration
Text Message (Tab).
You can configure SysAid CSS to send you automatic text messages when certain conditions are met, which is very useful for urgent service requests.
Create Quicklists for your agents and customers so they can easily submit common service requests. Go to:
Help Desk Help Desk Settings Quick List (Tab)
Set Up Due Dates
Create default due dates according to the categories of service you provide under:
Help Desk Help Desk Settings Due Dates (Tab)
For a more detailed explanation please see creating due dates in the Online Aid.
Additional Configuration Options:
- Add additional SysAid CSS agents.
- Configure permissions for each of your agents under Preferences Agents.
- Setup automatic routing rules.
- Create escalation rules.
- Define operating hours and create Service Timers.
- Integrate with additional email accounts to setup special processes.
- Create your own dropdown lists, each with its own customized values.