Self Service Portal
24/7 Helpdesk Access with the Self Service Portal
Give customers a simple way to submit service requests 24/7 using the Self Service Portal. Customers can log into an intuitive web portal to submit and track service requests, find solutions in the FAQ, initiate chat with an agent, and view events in their Calendar.
- Customers submit service requests and access the helpdesk 24/7
- Status of submitted service requests displayed to keep customer informed
- Customers have access to the FAQ to resolve issues on their own
- Enables customer to initiate chat conversations with agents and view Calendar events
- Encourages customer self help
- Customers have a simple way to submit service requests
Improve the productivity of your helpdesk agents and minimize agent workload, by enabling customers to submit service requests and find solutions in the FAQ.
Simple & Fast Submission of Service Requests
The Self Service Portal, embedded in your website, allows customers to log into the system for ticket submission or to use quick submission without logging in. When submitting service requests, customers can attach a screenshot, PDF, or any other file, as well as:
- Choose from pre-populated Quick List templates of common issues
- Indicate the urgency of the issue
- Attach other files for review and reference
- Get automatic suggestions from the FAQ to help them resolve an issue
Let Customers Initiate Chats
The SysAid Chat icon from within the Self Service Portal allows customers to easily initiate a chat with online agents. If no agents are online, customers can leave messages that are automatically converted to service requests.
Allow Customers to View Their Service Status
Keep customers informed about the status of their service requests by allowing them to view their service request history. This helps reduce agents’ workload, thereby increasing their productivity.
- View a complete list of service requests they've submitted
- Check on the resolution status of pending service requests
- Close service requests that they have submitted
- View notes that agents have written for each service request
- Leave notes on service requests to update agents
Customers Can Contact You On-the-Go!: Mobile Self Service Portal
The Self Service Portal has an intuitive mobile interface, so your customers can easily access the self service portal of your website from ANY Smartphone. The mobile Self Service Portal optimizes your customers’ mobile experience—so they can contact you with ease, convenience, and speed.
Customers Can Update Their Personal Settings & Choose a Language
Customers can ensure that their personal details are correct, such as phone number and email. They can also choose the display language they wish to work in by editing their Personal Settings. The Self Service Portal comes ready with over 44 languages, and can be easily translated into more!
Calendar to Keep Your Customers Informed
A calendar is available in the Self Service Portal that shows customers the due dates of their service requests, and all relevant group events. Because the Self Service Portal Calendar is completely integrated with the helpdesk, all updates to the customer’s calendar happen automatically.
FAQ for Your Customers
In the Self Service Portal, agents can build a full database of common issues and easy "how to" instructions for customers so they can resolve issues on their own. A quick search function allows your customers to quickly locate solutions.
- Automatically add service requests from your helpdesk to the customer FAQ
- Manually add Knowledge Base entries that customers will find helpful
- Easily attach media files to enrich the content of the FAQ items
Post News Items to Keep Customers Up-to-Date
The Self Service Portal includes a News section that allows you to post important events and news for all your customers to view. Keep customers up to date by posting new support hours, customer plan updates, service news, promotions.
Language Translations for the Self Service Portal
SysAid's Self Service Portal is available in multiple languages so your customers can contact you comfortably in thier own language.
The Fastest Way to Provide Customer Service!
Get real-time, online chat that allows customers to chat with agents. SysAid's Live Chat is specially designed for customer service needs, and is completely integrated with SysAid's Helpdesk.
- Manage multiple conversations at once within an intuitive chat interface
- Embed a Live Chat icon in your website that allows customers to initiate a chat
- Access service history and personal details of a customer from within a chat conversation
- Open a service request from within a chat
- Create chat queues to organize where traffic is directed
- Transfer conversations to different agent or queues
- "Leave a message" functionality converts messages received when agents are not online into tickets
- Every chat session is documented and can be stored under a specific service request
Customers can instantly contact agents with Live Chat-- reducing virtual waiting lines created by emails and phone calls.
Chat with Customers & Access Your Helpdesk– All in One Place
Live Chat is completely integrated with the rest of SysAid's Helpdesk and modules! From within a chat conversation, agents can open new service requests and also access information located in different modules in order to resolve a service request.
- Chat with your customers
- Create, update, and close service requests as you chat
- See customer's name, email address, and IP address
- View customer's entire service history
- Save the chat conversation within the service request
- Use canned responses when an agents is away from the office
- Send, receive, and attached files to a service request via a chat conversation
Just an Internet Connection & Web Browser Is Needed!
Because Live Chat is part of SysAid CSS’s 100% web-based platform, all your customers need is an internet connection and web browser to begin chatting with your customer service. No additional software installation is required!
Multiple Chat Conversations At Once
A single agent can easily handle multiple customers at once, in real-time. Less manpower is needed to support more customers, and agents improve their response time. When agents aren’t available online, customers can open Live Chat to leave a message, and that message is automatically logged in the helpdesk as a service request.
- View all customers who have initiated chats in a queue
- Use visual indicators and sound effects to let you know when a customer has responded
- See which agent is chatting with which customer in the queue
- Choose from customizable text templates to quickly send a response
Direct Chats to the Right Agents By Creating Queues
Define different departments in your organization as specific chat queues. Every request that comes in can be directed to the Queue that can most effectively respond to the customer request.
- Create predefined chat queues where chat conversations can be directed
- Embed a chat icon for each queue in your website and internal portal
- Transfer customer conversations from one queue to another
- Restrict agents to individual queues
Immediate Access to Customer Service & Support
Online Chat provides customers with an intuitive way to get in touch with agents. Customers initiate conversations via the channels that are most convenient for them:
- Self Service Portal
- Chat icons embedded throughout your website and internal portal-- customers can open a chat on an individual chat queue
The Result: Real-time support that lets agents quickly respond to service requests and keep customers satisfied!