Powerful API: Integrate SysAid's Helpdesk into Your Workflow
With API (application programming interface) and advanced customization features, SysAid CSS allows you to build any functionality, and easily integrate your Helpdesk with third-party applications.
- Integrate SysAid CSS with existing applications
- Build custom triggers to perform manipulation of forms and form data
- Create additional fields for your forms and customize their logic
- Add your own validation rules
- Manage cross-platform processes and extend the functionalities of your helpdesk
- Create various trigger events by writing your own code
Whether you’re writing a plug-in for an application, or planning on extending the functionalities of your helpdesk, the possibilities of how you can implement SysAid CSS with API and advanced customization are limitless!
Integrate With Any Third Party Application
SysAid CSS’s API allows you to integrate SysAid CSS with any of your external applications that use standard WSDL. Write your own code to create, retrieve, update, and delete your SysAid CSS entities such as:
- Service requests
- Configuration items
- Tasks and projects
LDAP Integration: Save Time and Ensure Accuracy
SysAid CSS's LDAP Integration allows you to import all agents and group data into SysAid automatically to save time and prevent mistakes that could occur from having to duplicate all of your data.
- Integrate SysAid CSS with your LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Import all internal users and groups into SysAid CSS automatically
- Use the same password for SysAid CSS and computer logins by setting authentication via the LDAP
- Enable single sign on (SSO) when agents log into their computers they are automatically logged into SysAid CSS
Extend the Functionalities of Your HelpDesk
The possibilities of how you can integrate SysAid CSS with your other applications are virtually limitless with SysAid's API.
Advanced Customization for Your Unique Requirements
SysAid CSS gives you full control over the display of your lists and forms, and allows you to set up advanced configurations to suit the specific demands of your organization.
- Add your own custom fields to SysAid's forms and customize the logic behind them – (for example, data fields that can store numbers and not letters)
- Create validation rules for your input, such as limiting an integer field to a maximum of 3 digits
- Write code for specific trigger events that can occur on load, before save, and after save- (for example, when you open a service request, SysAid can retrieve the USD/EUR exchange rate from Google and automatically add it to the service request)
- Customize your own HTML throughout the application Create your own web forms for service request submission
The Result: Customer service management that meets any and every scenario in your organization!