Integrated Calendar to Help Manage Customer Service Deadlines
The Calendar is specially designed to help manage busy customer service schedules, deadlines, and due dates. Because the Calendar is integrated with other SysAid modules, all scheduled assignments in SysAid are automatically added to the Calendar. Furthermore, you can synchronize the SysAid Calendar with Microsoft Exchange and all SysAid dates will appear in your Outlook Calendar!
- Centralized access to all important assignments, dates, and deadlines
- Automatic placement of ticket due dates and activities into the Calendar
- Create your own events or group events
- Synchronizes your Calendar automatically with Microsoft Exchange
- Calendar located in the Self Service Portal so customers can view their service requests, due dates, and all relevant group events
- Helps agents prepare for deadlines, manage workload, and increase efficiency
Agents will be more organized, prepared, and focused on resolving approaching service requests!
Manage All of Your Deadlines in One Place
From one centralized location, the Calendar helps agents:
- Meet critical helpdesk deadlines, due dates, and activities
- See all scheduled activities, according to different timeframe views
- Prioritize workday based on urgent deadlines
- Create and schedule events
Synchronize the SysAid CSS Calendar with Microsoft Outlook
All the dates you schedule in the SysAid CSS Calendar can be automatically synched and appear in your Outlook Calendar! Get all information in a location you already refer to on a daily basis.
Coordinate Tasks and Share Workload
- Browse different agent calendars in a drop-down list menu to see who is available
- Schedule events for other agents
- Delegate tasks to evenly share the workload
Keep Your Customers Informed
A Calendar is also available in the Self Service Portal where customers can view the service requests and their due dates, and all relevant group events. The benefits are two-fold because agents spend less time informing customers about the status of their service requests, and instead focus on resolving issues, while customers independently track their service requests and rest assured that they're receiving high-quality support.
The Result: Information, organization, and peace-of-mind for both you and your customers!