The Fastest Way to Provide Customer Service!
Get real-time, online chat that allows customers to chat with agents. SysAid's Live Chat is specially designed for customer service needs, and is completely integrated with SysAid's Helpdesk.
- Manage multiple conversations at once within an intuitive chat interface
- Embed a Live Chat icon in your website that allows customers to initiate a chat
- Access service history and personal details of a customer from within a chat conversation
- Open a service request from within a chat
- Create chat queues to organize where traffic is directed
- Transfer conversations to different agent or queues
- "Leave a message" functionality converts messages received when agents are not online into tickets
- Every chat session is documented and can be stored under a specific service request
Customers can instantly contact agents with Live Chat-- reducing virtual waiting lines created by emails and phone calls.
Chat with Customers & Access Your Helpdesk– All in One Place
Live Chat is completely integrated with the rest of SysAid's Helpdesk and modules! From within a chat conversation, agents can open new service requests and also access information located in different modules in order to resolve a service request.
- Chat with your customers
- Create, update, and close service requests as you chat
- See customer's name, email address, and IP address
- View customer's entire service history
- Save the chat conversation within the service request
- Use canned responses when an agents is away from the office
- Send, receive, and attached files to a service request via a chat conversation
Just an Internet Connection & Web Browser Is Needed!
Because Live Chat is part of SysAid CSS’s 100% web-based platform, all your customers need is an internet connection and web browser to begin chatting with your customer service. No additional software installation is required!
Multiple Chat Conversations At Once
A single agent can easily handle multiple customers at once, in real-time. Less manpower is needed to support more customers, and agents improve their response time. When agents aren’t available online, customers can open Live Chat to leave a message, and that message is automatically logged in the helpdesk as a service request.
- View all customers who have initiated chats in a queue
- Use visual indicators and sound effects to let you know when a customer has responded
- See which agent is chatting with which customer in the queue
- Choose from customizable text templates to quickly send a response
Direct Chats to the Right Agents By Creating Queues
Define different departments in your organization as specific chat queues. Every request that comes in can be directed to the Queue that can most effectively respond to the customer request.
- Create predefined chat queues where chat conversations can be directed
- Embed a chat icon for each queue in your website and internal portal
- Transfer customer conversations from one queue to another
- Restrict agents to individual queues
Immediate Access to Customer Service & Support
Online Chat provides customers with an intuitive way to get in touch with agents. Customers initiate conversations via the channels that are most convenient for them:
- Self Service Portal
- Chat icons embedded throughout your website and internal portal-- customers can open a chat on an individual chat queue
The Result: Real-time support that lets agents quickly respond to service requests and keep customers satisfied!