Manager Dashboard for a Real-Time Overview of Your Performance
Get a real-time graphical overview of your customer service state of affairs! The Manager Dashboard works as a management platform that gives you visibility into your ticket management, workload, SLA management, and project KPIs. In one centralized location, you can see important data displayed in intuitive charts and graphs. The Manger Dashboard also provides a wide variety of built-in and customizable reports to keep you informed at all times.
- A real-time, graphical dashboard displaying an overview of your helpdesk
- Original reports can be created by agents and added to the system
- Reports can be scheduled and emailed automatically to any number of agents, on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis
- Existing reports can be modified to suit the specific needs of your organization
See the “bigger picture” to ensure that your customer service operations are meeting your SLAs and performance standards. Make more informed decisions and maximize your efficiency!
Management Dashboard: Analyze Performance in Real-Time
The Manager Dashboard includes a large number of real-time charts that you can customize and filter to match specific requirements. Create an unlimited number of management dashboard views and monitor your customer service performance with a single glance. The views automatically refresh so that you can know in real-time – and not when it’s too late – that your agents are swamped with service requests or that a project deadline is approaching.
Evaluate Your Helpdesk Workload
Keep your finger on the pulse of your helpdesk by viewing charts that show you the number of active service requests. See when your department is at its busiest, and evaluate if it’s just normal peak-hour activity or if something unusual is increasing your service request volume.
Identify the Root Causes of Problems
Create charts on service requests grouped by category, company, and more. This information allows you to quickly identify problems and take the necessary actions to fix them. For example, if you notice that most service requests are submitted under category, “return policy”, you can investigate the clarity of your return policy to find the problem.
Evaluate Service Quality
View charts on how long it takes your team to respond to and resolve incidents that are submitted to your helpdesk. Specify what constitutes a service breach, and then monitor for any active breaches. Stay informed about the quality of support your customer service team is providing. The Manager Dashboard is also integrated with the SLA management module, so that you can also view the SLA grade and history in real-time.
Identify Helpdesk Trends
In addition to getting a real-time snapshot of the current helpdesk performance, the Dashboard can also show you a timeline of open service requests by day, week, and month. Follow the service request volume over time to identify trends and make forecasts for the future.
Customizable Reporting for Detailed Analysis of Your Data
While the Manager Dashboard provides real-time charts and graphs, the "Reports" section allows you to extract detailed and in-depth analysis of your performance. A wide variety of built-in reports help analyze your helpdesk workload and check on the status of tasks and projects. Filter any report to extract the data you need, and then view it in PDF or Excel format.
Some of the built-in reports include:
- Workload: opened/closed service requests per period, category, account, agent, group, urgency
- Service Quality: service breaches by category and company, and customer satisfaction levels
Tasks and Projects
- Tasks activities per agent
- Status per Task
- Tasks per Project
Highest Value Reports
- Companies that submit the most service requests
- Agents with the longest service request resolution time
- Categories that take the longest amount of time to resolve
- Customers who submit the most service requests
SLA Management Reports
- Average incident resolution time
- Average response time
- Percentage of incidents resolved by first level
Report Wizard for Customized Reporting in 3 Easy Steps
Agents can create their own reports with the intuitive Report Wizard. In three quick steps, agents can:
- Choose the entities to measure (service request, activity, task, and more)
- Select the data to report on, either as a detailed report or as a summary report with a graph
- Choose the filters to be available in the form when agents run a report
Automation at its Easiest: The Report Scheduler
To improve performance, you need to measure metrics over time and analyze the long-term trends. The Manager Dashboard can run reports that are needed on a regular basis. With the Report Scheduler, you can:
- Schedule reports to run on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Specify which agents will receive these reports and in which format
- Immediately run saved reports at any time
The Result: Real-time information for fast and effective management of your customer service activities