Handle Processes with Total Control Using SysAid's Process Management
With SysAid CSS's Process Management, agents can create standard procedures for recurring processes and ensure that these procedures are properly followed. By establishing step by step actions to a process, each stage is completed before continuing to the next and in the correct order.
Process Management gives you a powerful set of tools to help you manage your support processes and ensure consistency and speed in your workflows.
- Define, visualize, and control processes to meet all internal requirements
- Create a unique template for every process your organization uses
- Ensure all processes of a given type follow the standard template every time
- Standardized procedures allow a full audit history
- Incorporate necessary approvals into your processes to make sure decision makers are involved at the appropriate stages
Change and Problem Management
You can create templates for procedures such as changes or problems, and manage your change and problem processes with the Process Management. This simplifies a change process by allowing you to foresee the impact of these changes in all parts of your organization - and ensuring everything goes smoothly.
Improve the Speed and Quality of Your Workflow
- Email notifications are sent to agents when they need to work on a process
- Customers can participate in processes when required via the Self Service Portal
- Allow agents to view every step in the process or only the steps assigned to them
- Include a planning stage by connecting items from the Relation Mapper, so you can foresee the consequences of every process
Built-in and Customizable Templates for All Processes
SysAid CSS is preconfigured with basic templates to help you quickly plan and implement processes. Process Management gives you the tools you need to create and customize a unique template for each and every process your organization uses. With custom processes, you can divide complex workflows into systematic parts and activities for key contributors.