Relation Mapper: Instant Visualization of Your Customer Service Operations
Build a database of all items in your customer service operations, such as customers and contracts, and see the relationships between them to predict the business impact of any changes.The Relation Mapper tracks every item in your customer service operations and displays a chart of the relationships between customers, accounts, contracts, and services. Gain insight into customers, service processes, and supporting infrastructure, with the relationship management capabilities of the Relation Mapper.
- Define an unlimited number of items in your service environment (e.g. contracts, customers)
- View key relationships between defined items
- Store up to 250 attributes per item (eg. dates, numbers, notes, attachments)
- Access a graphic view of all the items surrounding a customer or any other item
Visualize the dynamic relationships between the items in your customer service operations for smarter business planning, faster problem solving, and fewer risks when implementing change.
Predict the Business Impact of Any Change
In many instances, service disruptions in your organization are caused by foreseeable crises that could be prevented with sufficient information and planning. For example, the Relation Mapper displays a chart of relationships so you can see which items, such as customers, would be effected if the hours of the customer service center were reduced. Such knowledge gives you time to develop a plan ensuring customers continue to receive the same high level of service despite this change.
Automatically Import Items into the Relation Mapper
Instead of having to manually enter individual items, SysAid allows you to automatically import your customers and accounts into the Relation Mapper. Other items can be imported from Excel files (CSV) for easy and fast deployment of the Relation Mapper.
Create Relationships Between Items--See the Whole Picture
If you recall a certain product or cancel a service, who and what will this affect? To help you effectively manage the dynamics between your customers, accounts, services, and products, the Relation Mapper enables you to define the relationships between your items and view them in graphical maps.
- Create an unlimited number of relationship types between items (“owned by,” “provided to”, “managed by”)
- Add your own icons for each item subtype in the graph
- View chains of connections—Customer A uses product B, product B is part of product group C, and product group C is being discontinued
Full Integration with Your Help Desk and Tasks & Projects
Because the Relation Mapper is fully integrated with the rest of SysAid CSS, you can consult the Relation Mapper when a service request is submitted to see the business impact of the problem, and view a complete Helpdesk service history for each item. With automatic discovery tools, integration with your Helpdesk, and easy customization options, SysAid CSS makes effective customer support easy.
- Access a service request history for every item in the Relation Mapper
- Attach items to activities and tasks
The Result: Access to the underlying information framework needed for successful customer service management.