Reporting and Analysis of Agent's Performance, Workload, & Service Quality
Reports & Analysis gives you reporting tools that measure helpdesk performance, identify the root causes of any customer dissatisfaction, and forecast trends for the future. Develop smarter strategies that will help agents work more efficiently, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create your own custom reports, or choose from a large selection of predefined reports
- Use predefined reports on workload, service quality, highest values, and project progress
- Get information about specific helpdesk activities, service breaches, satisfaction levels
- Activities reports show you where your manpower is being invested
- Reports available in various formats, including PDF and Excel spreadsheet
Get the reports and data analysis of your customer service to improve your helpdesk performance and make more informed decisions!
Over 50 Built-In Reports Inform You About Your Company's Performance
SysAid CSS Reports & Analysis is a comprehensive set of reporting tools that help companies accurately evaluate helpdesk performance and measure service quality. This reporting module allows companies to make strategic decisions about customer service by providing the right information and a detailed analysis of data.
Measure Your Helpdesk Workload:
View Active and ClosedService Requests
See how many service requests are currently active. View graphs on the opened-to-closed service request ratio: per period, per category, per agent, and more.
View Activities Performed to Resolve Service Requests
When resolving service requests, agents can log activities and actions that were taken, and how long they took. View reports on these activities to see how much time and energy were invested in certain service request resolutions.
Evaluate Your Service Quality and Performance:
Speed of Response and Incident Resolution
With SysAid’s dynamic timers, companies can get reports on the amount of time it took agents to respond and resolve an incident from the moment the service request was opened.
Run reports to verify that agents are meeting service quality and performance objectives set for your helpdesk.
Surveys: Measure Customer Satisfaction Levels
Distribute surveys for your customers to complete when they close a service request. View survey results in a detailed report to measure your customer satisfaction.
Identify Problems and Bottlenecks
Numerous reports are available on the Helpdesk’s “highest values,” so companies can quickly identify customer service problems and take the necessary actions to fix them. The report data includes answers to important questions such as:
- Which service request category takes the longest to resolve?
- Which agents take the longest amount of time to resolve service requests? Which customers submit the most service requests?