Service Level Agreements (SLA) Guarantee Excellent Customer Support
With SLA Management, you can create Service Level Agreements (SLA) for your customers that specify the quality and speed of service that your team is expected to provide. Then, use the automatic reporting tools that the SLA Management module gives you to get an immediate snapshot of how you're meeting your SLAs-- ensuring that you provide the best possible service!
- Create Service Level Agreements defining the speed and quality of your service
- Define routing rules, priorities, due dates, escalation rules, and operating times for each SLA
- Grade your performance against your SLA and internal goals
- Visualize where your performance stands in real-time with the Service Management Dashboard
Use SLA Management to get access to a real-time evaluation of your performance, and make informed business decisions on how to improve your customer service performance!
Use Service Level Agreements
You can create a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that states what you should do for a specific scenario in your customer service department. Inside each service request, you can instantly see the agreement it’s a part of. With this information, you can make sure your customer service team gives the proper attention as promised, and follows the necessary steps to fulfill the SLA.
- Create and configure multiple SLAs
- Specify SLAs for individual customers as well as companies as a whole
- Set up different operating hours for different SLAs
- Establish advanced measurements that conform to your unique performance metrics
Instantly Evaluate Your Customer Service Performance
The SLA Management module is completely integrated with SysAid's Helpdesk, so it automatically calculates and measures your customer service performance. View results for individual measurements, or get an instant snapshot of your overall performance in the Service Management Dashboard.
Customize the Settings to Meet Your Needs
Create and customize your own SLAs and measurements to suit your specific requirements. Specify which users get VIP service, analyze SLA performance per agents, and determine the optimum, warning, and critical values for your dashboard.
Service Management Dashboard
In the SLA Management module, a colorful dashboard chart gives you a detailed visual overview of your Helpdesk’s current performance against your SLAs called the Service Management Dashboard. You’ll know instantly whether or not you’re meeting your targets, and be able to measure your successes as well as develop new strategies to meet your future goals!
- View your current grade
- Predetermine the values of your optimum, warning, and critical grades
- View your daily measurement grade over the previous 60 days to identify trends and forecast future performance