Tasks & Projects: Reach Your Customer Service Goals on Time
With SysAid CSS Tasks & Projects, you can prevent and solve problems by creating projects, organizing the tasks necessary to complete your projects, and assigning the specific tasks to agents. Intuitive Gantt Charts allow you to visualize the completion percentage of your tasks and monitor your agents’ progress. Prepare for the scope, time frame, and budget of every task and project in your customer service department.
- Create and manage projects and tasks
- Assign tasks to appropriate agents
- Track manpower and resource usage
- Keep a record of all task activities
- Use SysAid CSS project Gantt Chart for improved project management
Schedule and coordinate your tasks to ensure that you accomplish your projects with speed and efficiency!
Monitor the Progress of a Project
Once you’ve created tasks for all of your project requirements, you can ensure that they’re being properly executed by using a variety of assessment tools:
- View a log of all activities that your agents have recorded while completing tasks
- Run reports to see the status of all tasks and projects, and the percentage of their completion
- See Gantt Charts that give you a graphical view of a project’s tasks and their corresponding completion percentages
Manage Tasks for Multiple Projects
You can easily manage every task for all active projects—all in one place. The task list shows you the project each task belongs to, as well as its category, status, start time, end time, estimated completion time, and progress percentage. Access the activity log for every task to see which actions have been taken, and view detailed Gantt Charts that show all of the tasks grouped per category.
The Result: Complete your projects and reach your objectives on time, every time!